Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Return

So I'm back in England. I'd forgotten how much I liked their accents. Well most of them, anyway.

So the crime that I was to investigate was just power outages - only for 27 minutes, but still that's a long time. Particularly because they were cities that were out. 32 cities. That's why we're looking into it, because it was so many at the same time. And then they all came back online at the same time.

Will update more about it as it develops - for now, I'm busy catching up with people and settling back in.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's a little interesting. I have that data for you, sending now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've looked at two of the cities, and I'm on my way to a third. It seems there has been a device planted locally at each place that was triggered remotely. I'll have to find and remove them all before bringing them back, so that the power can't be controlled again.

    Ideas on who/why?

    ReplyDelete