It's getting dangerous. A poisonous electronic virus that has the potential to explode? Dangerous. I can't help but feel responsible. If I had just stopped him before all of this - then we wouldn't be here. Arthur wouldn't be in danger - I put his life on the line for this stupid capture. He could have died, and it would have been entirely my fault.
He's more than just a friend. And I was willing to use him like that? Maybe I'm really not that different to Methias.
It won't be long until Methias works out how to infect humans with this virus. I don't know exactly how it works, but I know enough about the end result. All I can do is hope he hits a stump. It leaves me thinking - what if I had just put an end to it years ago? It's all my fault, because it's all his.
No comments:
Post a Comment